Thursday, 28 April 2011

Filler

So it's been a relatively quiet week. Which I suppose is good, stability is good. Royal Wedding tomorrow. I am seriously excited, but then again I am a complete sop. I love my romance and I love Wills and Kate. Really cute couple.

Today Chris and I set about making a list of our top 5 favourite songs. This proved far too difficult, so then we made it top 10. Again, too many songs to miss off. So here we are, at this point in time, my 20 favourite songs. Subject to change (like, every day!) and in no particular order:


Evanescence - My Last Breath
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Jack's Mannequin - Mixed Tape
Jack's Mannequin - Swim
Something Corporate - Konstantine
Daniel Powter - Bad Day
Augustana - Boston
Embrace - I Can't Come Down
Alice Cooper - Poison
Train - Brick by Brick
Lost Prophets - 4AM Forever
Damien Rice - Cannonball
All-American Rejects - Another Heart Calls
Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet
Yellowcard - Lights And Sounds
Death Cab - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
Coldplay - Fix You
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Bon Jovi - Always

Honourable Mentions:
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses
All 4 One - I Swear
Boys 2 Men - End Of The Road
My Chemical Romance - House Of Wolves

I'd like to look back on this list in a year or two and laugh at how much it's changed. 

Slow news day, eh? :)

Kacie - Thanks for the image ;)


Luke


4 comments:

  1. We have EXACTLY the same taste in music. Kudos fellow blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! It's such a random selection! Good to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random yes, but they all flow together so well! But this you already know haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I did. Although I can't help feeling like I've missed something obvious.

    I'm seeing Death Cab in July in the UK, which I can't wait for! I just REALLY need to see Jack's Mannequin.. :(

    ReplyDelete