Monday, 2 May 2011

Angst

This morning was torture. My anxiety was really bad, and my chest was so tight. There were times at work I thought I might pass out. The office was empty, so that wouldn't have been too great! My sleep deficit must be huge, and these power naps are becoming full on sleeps. I'm thinking of going to see the Doc for some help on the anxiety, although the thought of medication does not appeal to me. I guess it's probably better than having a heart attack though. Hmmm...

I text Laura this afternoon, ignoring Barney Stinson's teachings (96-hour wait). Perhaps I should have followed the Bro Code more stringently. She hasn't text back yet. So either I'm a fool for texting, or she's playing a game. I suspect the former.

"Man the fuck up Luke".

I've felt stressed all day, and I'm just looking forward to getting a full night's sleep tonight. I think I deserve it. 58 hours of Overtime throughout April, and already 8 hours in May. My life is a million miles an hour at the moment, and I've had very little time to just put my feet up and do nothing. I need a duvet day big time.

I guess there's only one thing to do when feel angsty and stressed. The only sure-fire way to send me off to sleep in the best mood possible:



Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment