Dear Liver,
Recently I have been taking you for granted. For so many years now you have been there for me. Silently, diligently working away and not asking for anything in return. Last night, once again I abused you. Is this some horrific Jeremy Kyle-esque relationship we have? I abuse you over and over again, beating you senseless until I pass out.
I am (just about) sober now, and please know that I regret my actions. I know I can be a real muppet at times, but I really do care. Thanks for taking one for the team, and I apologise for making you work so damn hard. You're a champ.
I'm giving you a week off. Well at least 5 days. Or at least until Monday night.
I am (just about) sober now, and please know that I regret my actions. I know I can be a real muppet at times, but I really do care. Thanks for taking one for the team, and I apologise for making you work so damn hard. You're a champ.
I'm giving you a week off. Well at least 5 days. Or at least until Monday night.
Sincerely
Luke
________________
Dear Self-esteem,
It's good to have you back ;)
Sincerely
Luke
I grinned when I read this.
ReplyDeleteThen I finished my beer.
This made me laugh. I'm happy you feel better. xo
ReplyDelete