oh shit, you're in too deep, my friend! You are now experiencing the throws of what we call "lovesickness". Restrain yourself and let her come to you because you know she's sitting there thinking the exact same thing. Let her be the one to call upon you for companionship, thereby giving yourself the upper hand and also providing a sense of 'I'm not really thaaaat into her' because you didn't break first.
unless of course you just texted her because Laura said to. In which case, you, mate, are fucked.
Aww. So cute :)
ReplyDeleteGoooo on. Break the silence and text her. :) x
ReplyDelete^What Laura said.
ReplyDeleteDo I have to break out the stereotypical male dare? Because I will:
Don't be a pussy...
do it.
There, now you have to ;D
oh shit, you're in too deep, my friend!
ReplyDeleteYou are now experiencing the throws of what we call "lovesickness". Restrain yourself and let her come to you because you know she's sitting there thinking the exact same thing. Let her be the one to call upon you for companionship, thereby giving yourself the upper hand and also providing a sense of 'I'm not really thaaaat into her' because you didn't break first.
unless of course you just texted her because Laura said to. In which case, you, mate, are fucked.
:O Wow. I don't know what you should do.
ReplyDeleteShe text me.
ReplyDeleteSmug mode.
Thank you all :) x
LOL, smartass! :p
ReplyDelete...and isn't it texted?
I was always under the impression that it was texted. :/
I think you're right. Now who's the smartass?! ;)
ReplyDeleteLMAO. Touche', sir. Touche'. ;D
ReplyDelete