"Don't know why I'm still afraid, if you weren't real I would make you up" - I love that song, and that line too :) I see you changed your blog URL, couldn't find it for a while, thought you'd quit! Hope things work out with Emma :)
Ahhh it's such a beautiful song, isn't it! Thanks for your comment, I hope things work out too :)And yes, I changed my URL, figured I'd make it a little less obvious incase any of my friends or family try and find this!
WHOA WHOA WHOA AWESOME SONG WHOA WHOA
beeeeeeeeest song by him :)
"Don't know why I'm still afraid, if you weren't real I would make you up" - I love that song, and that line too :) I see you changed your blog URL, couldn't find it for a while, thought you'd quit! Hope things work out with Emma :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh it's such a beautiful song, isn't it! Thanks for your comment, I hope things work out too :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I changed my URL, figured I'd make it a little less obvious incase any of my friends or family try and find this!
WHOA WHOA WHOA AWESOME SONG WHOA WHOA
ReplyDeletebeeeeeeeeest song by him :)
ReplyDelete