Monday, 7 March 2011

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Good evening all!

Going to have to make today's post a quick one on account of gym, Glee and The OC. My favourite movies:


  • The Truman Show
  • 500 Days of Summer
  • The Notebook
  • Armageddon
  • Kickboxer

These films are all quite different, but brilliant in their own ways and I implore all of you to go out and watch these if you haven't already seen them. 

Damn, this is really short. 

Fantastic mood still, Rosie is ABSOLUTELY adorable. Girlfriend material, I'm not so sure. I'll have a better idea on Sunday morning, but there's definitely alot of chemistry and she's so easy-going. She's made me a happy bunny the last few days, so if anything else I have her to thank for that.

Oh and I've decided, she's not out of bounds. Ella, Sean and Martin both agree. That's enough for me. 


Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment