- Got in touch with an old friend,
- Got quite close to said friend,
- Met friend,
- Realised friend should only be 'friend',
- Got in touch with ex-fiance,
- Smiled.
I'm pretty shallow. If I don't find someone physically attractive I don't think I could ever have a relationship with that person. Does that make me a bad person?
I rung Annie. She came over. Opened the door, and she threw herself at me. In one hug, I felt revitalised, I felt an overwhelming sense of happiness and I, well, smiled. I am awful at holding grudges, and after last night's drunken 'mistake', I realised that everyone makes mistakes. That's life. I was making a mistake by pushing her out of my life. This is the only person who has ever loved me, and the only person I have ever loved (Chad Michael Murray excluded).
We chatted, there were a few tears, but the dust settled and there we were, having a cuddle watching the US Office. I never realised how much I upset her, or how much she missed me. She's my best friend. And now I have her back.
It's not going to be easy, but I figured I could struggle with her or without her. I'd rather with.
I have my best friend back. And that's pretty darn good.
Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment